101: Access Your Psych Capital
Archive : 101: Access Your Psych Capital
- Sub-Title: Everything You Want (and Need) To Optimize Your Trading Psyche
- Length and type: Download of 8 Chapter Audio/Visual Program with Quizzes, Structured Homework, Supplements and Searchable Transcription.
- Homework: 15+ assignments – see list below
- Tuition: UNDER RECONSTRUCTION, stay tuned for the new release! (Previous version available as is for $500)
- Chapters –
- The Human Markets – the psychological skill of Theory of Mind is Key
- Radical Neuroeconomics – what we are learning about the brain, not behavior, on risk.
- Decisions in Volatility – making real decisions (behavior) in the midst of uncertainty.
- Irrationality Solved – it is NOT the amygdala, the old brain or even the biases of behavioral finance!
- Echoes (now Fractals) – we all trade our character, but we don’t have to.
- Emotion Analytics – learning to track this key decision factor.
- Markets Moving – putting this all in practice.
- Goals and Journals Done Right – ending where most trading psychology errantly starts.
- Homework –
- Echoes Series (Fractals) – why does it always feel the same?
- Less is More – making your screen easier on your brain
- Who is on the Other Side – thinking about the markets using “theory of mind” or predicting other players
- How it Feels to Have a Great Trade – getting a new emotional experience you can recreate
- GOST approach to Do-Able Goals. Strategies include “ANNA” for anticipating how trades will end up feeling and “WWW” for recreating an optimal mindset after any trade.
Recent Student Jerry Z. says:
“I had heard about Denise Shull through a friend, and I had read some of her articles and listened to some of her interviews on CNBC. Denise had created a tool entitled “Access Your Psychological Capital” that provides a foundation for clients in terms of the language, framework, structure and methodology she’s developed, and she recommended that I complete this course-work as a first step.
Her tool was a great aid in helping me to identify my mental barriers. With this tool I was able to identify and focus on key issues I had avoided like a plague, but that were critical to my success as I soon learned. I did the discovery work using this tool, and when I did start working with Denise one-on-one many of our priorities were pre-set thanks to her tool, and she focused like a laser on helping me to dissect and resolve these issues.
Denise has helped me in numerous ways:
- As a professional trader I know how important execution is, but it was Denise that taught me that my mental state is the determining factor in my ability to execute.
- She taught me exactly what it meant to have a mental edge and how to develop it, how to develop my mental edge trading plan, how to understand if I had my mental edge at any given moment, and thus how to make the best decision real-time as to whether to take a given trade or to sit on my hands.
- Denise also helped me to uncover and resolve the issue that had caused me to hold on to bad trades.
Most importantly she taught me how to put myself in a position to trust myself completely as a trader (this was really difficult for me given my past history of meltdown days).
The results have been profound:
- I now have complete confidence in my ability to scratch a trade that’s not working, and I have proven this to myself many times over. Because of this I have complete confidence in my long-term viability as a trader.
- Because of my confidence in my long-term viability I no longer force trades as I’m no longer concerned about my results on any given day, week, or month.
- I trade much more like a good poker player now, and I don’t have any emotional issues with increasing my position size substantially when it’s warranted.
Thanks to Denise I now understand how to avoid or mitigate meltdown days, and more importantly she’s taught me how to recover from them when I do experience them. Because of Denise I have a much better intellectual and emotional understanding of why my trading mentor was (and is) a great trader, and what I have to do and how I have to feel to trade great.
Denise Shull has been a great asset to me, and I believe she would be an equally great asset to any aspiring or professional trader willing to work to improve their results.”
Jerry Zabbia, Texas
101: Access Your Psych Capital Download, Access Your Psych Capital Download, Access Your Psych Capital Groupbuy, Access Your Psych Capital Free, Access Your Psych Capital Torrent, Access Your Psych Capital Course Download, 101: Access Your Psych Capital Review, Access Your Psych Capital Review