Business Summit 2017 by Fitness
Archive : Fitness Business Summit 2017
Get Business Summit 2017 by Fitness at Traderdeve.com
ou May Have Missed Fitness Business Summit, But You Don’t Have to Miss Out on The Income Boosting Information, Secrets, and Strategies That Will Take Your Fitness Business to Massive Success!
Get every single client-getting and profit-boosting presentation from Fitness Business Summit 2017
You’ll also learn…
- How to hire the best staff
- How to price your programs for maximum profits
- How to create a competition proof local brand
- How to manage your time and productivity like Fortune 100 CEO’s
- How to grow, open and manage multiple studios and boot camps
- How to overcome your entrepreneurial stress and overwhelm and reignite your passion for your business again
- How to give yourself a six-figure paycheck
- The immigrant mindset
- 7 immigrant edge success pillars
Bedros Keuilian is the founder and CEO of Fit Body Boot Camp, host of Fitness Business Summit, and the most sought after coach for fitness pros who want to generate multiple six and seven figures a year. He’s best known for helping his clients create businesses that are systematized, easy to scale, and fun.
- The Eight Keys to United Strength
- How to Achieve Limitless Victory by Uniting Body, Mind, And Mankind
Elliott Hulse is hard to define, but he is mostly recognized by his over 2 million YouTube subscribers for his insightful, entertaining, empowering, and often crude video answers to questions related to everything from how to fix deadlift posture, to how to beat depression through chanting, dancing, and “breathing into your balls”.
- A Radical Shift In How You Coach
- A Revolution In How You Do Business
John Berardi, PhD, CSCS is a co-founder of Precision Nutrition. He’s an advisor to Apple, Equinox, Nike, and Titleist. He has columns on Livestrong.com and The Huffington Post. He was recently selected as one of the 20 smartest fitness professionals in the world and 100 most influential people in fitness.
- How to Get 3000 Members to Stay, Pay, And Refer With 2 Simple Tricks
- Scorpion’s Top 2 Secrets for Explosive Fitness Business Success
Chris Casamassa, AKA “Scorpion”, is the President of the 14 Red Dragon Karate studios in southern California and has been involved with the company for over 40 years. But for millions of fans around the world, he is known for the role of Scorpion in the hit action film franchise Mortal Kombat.
- How To Motivate Your Clients For Maximal Results
- Coaching Secrets To Improve Your Training Program
Martin Rooney is an internationally recognized fitness expert, presenter, best-selling author, and the creator of the Training for Warriors system. His TFW program now operates in over 265 facilities worldwide and is helping thousands of people per day to reach their fitness goals.
- Transparency In Marketing And How To Sell Yourself
- How I Tripled My Income With ZERO Business Knowledge
Joe DeFranco revolutionized the garage/warehouse gym business by turning his original storage closet into a world-renowned brand. His gym has been voted one of “The Best Gyms in the World” by Men’s Health Magazine. Joe’s training techniques have been featured on ESPN, Spike TV, and in the NY Times best-seller, The 4-Hour Body.
- How To Dominate Your Days And Take Back Control Of Your Life
- How To Achieve Extraordinary Results In Both Your Personal And Professional Life
- How To Turn Your Passion Into Profits
Craig Ballantyne is a productivity & success transformation coach from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and the author of The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life. He has been contributing to Men’s Health Magazine since 2000 and created the popular home workout program, Turbulence Training, in 2001.
- What Is The Biggest “F” Word In The Fitness Industry?
- Why Your Clients Are NOT Getting The Results They Want And What To Do About It!
Marc Lebert is a club owner, a black belt, an NLP practitioner, the owner of Lebert Fitness, and a global leader in fitness equipment. Their product, the Lebert EQualizer®, has transformed not only the fitness landscape, but more importantly, how fitness professionals and clubs deliver training to make their clients better.
- Write it better than you felt it
- Speaking things into existence
- The only way to stay immortal is to write
- Emphasizing certain words can change the entire meaning of a sentence
- The secret to writing and life
John Romaniello is an internationally recognized human. While known primarily as the founder of Roman Fitness Systems, a little-known fact is that he also invented the piano key necktie. Roman is also a bestselling author and angel investor. He enjoys unicorns, sarcasm, and writing about himself in the third person.
- How She Attacted Millions Of FREE Impressions To Her Brand And Business Leveraging Media Exposure.
- How To Land Your Brand In Tv Appearances, Magazine Features, Sponsorships And More!
Stephanie Joanne is known online as The Entrepreneurial Enabler and creator of her signature program Build your Fitness & Health Empire. She’s a serial entrepreneur best known for her self-made empire in the fitness and health industry. She has worked with an impressive roster of companies including Nike, VitaCoco, and Adidas.
- Exercise as medicine; the future of healthcare
- Almost all disease is a lifestyle problem
- Bridging the gap between medical and fitness
- Grow outside of your comfort zone one step at a time
J.R. Burgess is the CEO of Rejuv Medical and MedFit. Six years ago, he partnered with Dr. Joel Baumgartner MD with the purpose to change the direction of the current healthcare crisis. Together they developed a successful medical practice that utilizes medical fitness as medicine to restore health and vitality to their patients.
- How to use personal branding to build a multiple seven figure fitness business
- Learn how to bring your struggles, weirdness, and uniqueness to your business
- Creating your narrative – what’s your story?
Mark Fisher is the proud co-owner and Ninja Master of Mark Fisher Fitness. MFF has been named one of Men’s Health’s “Top 20 Gyms in America,” one of Inc. Magazine’s 500 fastest growing companies, and Mark has been featured in media outlets like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Details among others.
- Building relationships and improving your communication skills
- Communicate clearly and build meaningful relationships
- Being aware of your body language and tones
Jay Ferruggia is the host of the Renegade Radio Podcast and an OG of the online fitness industry. Since 1994, Jay has coached or consulted with thousands of clients, ranging from Hollywood stars to professional athletes to Fortune 500 companies. He’s been featured in Men’s Fitness, Men’s Health, Muscle & Fitness, Details, Entrepreneur, CBS, and ESPN.
- Sales, Marketing, Lead Generation
- Operations (Systems And Procedures)
- Staff Performance And Client Satisfaction (KPIs And Building Community)
- Cashflow Management And Growth
Cabel has been in the fitness biz for over 25 years. He’s trained thousands of people, trained and certified hundreds of other trainers, acted as a top executive, been an influencer for the Fit Body brand, produced a certification program that is being used worldwide, and has been a guest speaker across Canada and the United States.
- The invisible force determining your destiny
- How to gain high status
- Subcommunicaton secrets of the world’s most successful people
- Communicating through vocal tonality and body language
- Finding your natural charisma
Heralded as the nation’s #1 success trainer, Jason Capital was recognized as a Top 100 Entrepreneur by President Obama. Capital has served as coach and consultant to Fortune 500 executives, professional athletes, New York Times best-selling authors, award-winning Hollywood executives, and Ivy-League Leaders inside the emerging tech world.
- There Is More Competition Than Ever Before. How Do You Stand Out?
- 4 Easy Ideas To Implement In Your Business To Guarantee You Never Lose Another Client.
Rachel Cosgrove co-owns Results Fitness, voted one of the top ten gyms in the US by Men’s Health Magazine and one of the Best Gyms in the US by Women’s Health Magazine and named one of the most profitable gyms by the NFBA. Rachel has authored two best-selling books: The Female Body Breakthrough and Drop Two Sizes.
- The right way to optimize leads, sales, and referrals
- 8 steps to leveraging each lead and turning them into long term clients that will get you referrals
- Measuring your reach – how many eyeballs are you getting to each week?
Jeff Sherman is a highly sought after speaker & consultant in the business development industry who has impacted over 5,000 fitness businesses in over 6 countries. He is the owner of Tech Sweat, Fitness Marketer, Train Aggressive Cross Fit Studio, Fit Clients, and many other resources that are perfect for helping fitness professionals succeed.
- The best FB ads to run in 2017
- How to get lead ads without a landing page
- Creating a link that goes directly to your FB messenger
Joshua Carter is a personal trainer and Fit Body Boot Camp owner with over 20 years of experience. He is also the Chief Marketing Officer for FBBC. He has been featured in multiple publications including The Wall Street Journal, The Huffington Post, Shape Magazine, and Men’s Fitness and has also been seen on ABC CBS, Spike, HGTV and Showtime
- 3 Critical Facebook Lead Generation Methods
- Implementing The 5 Pillars Of Influence In Your Marketing To 10x Your Results
Carlo has been the sales and marketing force behind two successful companies he built from the ground up. Now, he runs Fitness Marketer, an agency that specializes in lead generation for fitness professionals. He has worked with over 1,000 fitness business owners from around the world and helped them grow their brands and get more members while working less.
- How to use email marketing to automate your CrossFit affiliate business
- 5 pro tips to use in email marketing
- Creating captivating email subject lines
Robby Blanchard is the Owner of CrossFit Reach, one of the most recognizable and profitable CrossFit Affiliates in the nation. In addition to coaching 300 athletes daily, he has helped thousands of CrossFitters through his online training programs. Robby is also a coach and business mentor to over 100 CrossFit Affiliates worldwide, teaching them how to scale their businesses.
- Be honest with goals and expectations – do not bullshit your clients
- Speak the client’s language – they will relate better
- Be allergic to mediocrity
- Create a bigger purpose for your clients
Darren Mehling, BA, CSCS, has been named one of the top bodybuilding contest prep coaches in the world. Through his online coaching company, FREAK FITNESS, he has helped his international clientele of physique competitors win countless Novice, State/Provincial, National, International, and Professional titles.
- How To Open & Manage More Locations & Have More Free Time
- How To Get More Clients, Get Them To Buy More, & Get Them To Stay Longer
In 5 short years, Ian has catapulted himself from couch surfing personal trainer and world traveler to owner and Chief Motivating Officer of 7 (and counting) IanFitness Personal Training and Boot Camp Studios and become Seattle’s premier fitness and fat loss expert. He has also established himself as a local fitness celebrity.
- The fundamental principles to creating the foundation of a fitness empire
- Hire by character and then teach them the skills and grow and develop them
- The importance of truly believing in your team
- The importance of investing in personal development for yourself and your team
Matt Wilber is the owner of 4 Fit Body Boot Camp locations in west Michigan with an annual revenue in 2016 over 3 million dollars. He currently serves 2,000 clients daily. He has helped his clients lose over 60,000 pounds. He has helped over 70 people lose 50 pounds or more including 5 people who lost over 100 pounds.
- The Joyful Momprenuer
- How I Went From Stressed Out, Sad, Depressed, And Broke To Living A Life Of Joy.
Alisha has a background as a competitive athlete in soccer, cross-country, track & field, cycling and obstacle course racing. She has worked with adults and kids in the health & sports industry for the past two decades. She serves as the Founder & Owner of No Limits Sports and Fitness Academy, and RUT CAMP based in Signal Hill, California.
- How to speak your clients language
- 5 principles to better communicate with clients, prospects, and your staff
- How to make a good first impression in the first 10 seconds
- How to apply the 5 love languages to your business
Daniel and Brittney Woodrum are owners of Greenville & Mount Pleasant Fit Body Boot Camp, located in South Carolina. They are both Master Certified Turbulence Trainers, along with Perfect Day Formula Coaches. Daniel and Brittney are business partners with Craig Ballantyne, and credit much of their success to his mentorship over the years.
- Get Clear On Your Vision
- Create A Powerful Morning Ritual
- Ditch Negativity
- Do Less And Accomplish More
- Remember That Your Body Is Your Business Card In The Fitness World (Put It 1st!)
Charmaine owns and operates two successful Fitness studios in Calgary, Canada with her husband, Patrick. She also owns a thriving online coaching business where she helps women overcome challenges with weight, food, and mindset on the road to living their best lives. She is an eternal optimist who lives life to the fullest.
Steve Weatherford, NFL Super Bowl champ and former punter for the New York Giants, is nationally recognized for his extensive philanthropic work, and his incredible strength, physique and approach to health and fitness….
Steve Weatherford, NFL Super Bowl champ and former punter for the New York Giants, is recognized for his philanthropic work, incredible physique, and health and fitness work. His outreach focuses on children, health and fitness, and family. Through the Steve Weatherford World Champion Foundation, Weatherford mentors close to 150,000 kids.
Fitness Business Summit 2017 Download, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Download, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Groupbuy, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Free, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Torrent, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Course Download, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Review, Fitness Business Summit 2017 Review