Complete Care for the Neuro Patient Treatment of Strokes, Injuries, Disorders & More by Cedric McKoy & Susan Fralick-Ball
Now, in this in-depth online course, two neuro experts with a combined 50+ years of experience, will give you the most up-to-date concepts and interventions that you can apply into your practice immediately. Dr. Susan Fralick-Ball will give you a firm foundation of the brain and nervous systems’ anatomy and physiology so you can find patient complications faster and respond to them more appropriately.
Neuro-intensive expert Cedric McKoy will dive deeper into the advances in stroke care. He will make these complex concepts understandable while providing useful tips and tools you can use in your next stroke emergency.
Walk away knowing you are the difference between a good and bad outcome when faced with your next neurological complication.
- The Electrical & Neurochemical Function of the Brain
- The ABCs of the Rapid Neuro Exam
- Intracranial Pressure
- The NEED to Know Neuro Disorders & Injuries
- Common Cranial Nerve Disorders
- Dissecting Brain Events/Stroke
- Differentiating Headaches
- Handling Seizures Effectively
- Plus, you will get to download a NEURO Take Home Tool Kit
Learn more about Dr. Fralick-Ball.
- Stroke Prevention Updates
- Challenges of the Neuro Exam
- Identifying Stroke Mimics and Chameleons
- Acute Stroke Care
- Ischemic Strokes
- Current Management Strategies
- Hemorrhagic Strokes
- Limiting Complications of Stroke
- Stroke Medication from A to Z
- The Role of the Primary Stroke Center
Learn more about Cedric McKoy.