Embracing the Feminine by Mukherjee and MacWilliam
Applicable for Self Help and Mental Health professionals.
(12.0 Self-study, continuing education contact hours for LCATs in New York State.)
In a modern, fast-paced world, many women today experience a painful disconnect from the deep Feminine Spirit. Raised on psychologies that examine a woman’s femininity as a reaction to a male paradigm, as opposed to her own inherent trajectory, we have become lost and unable to find our way back to center. This disconnect has created many problems, including failed or unhappy relationships, depression, anxiety, addictive behaviors, diffuse sexual boundaries, and many more. Changing this situation requires a conscientious shift from outward striving towards inward receptivity.
Through 8 energetically-based, experiential exercises (including guided meditations, reading and writing assignments, movement activities, and art activities), you will learn how to reconnect to your feminine self and inhabit your queenly status. This will help you open up to embracing the abundance the universe is just itching to give you!
This course is broken up into 8 sessions and subject areas:
- Embracing Your Feminine Essence
- Three Archetypes for Understanding Femininity
- Invoking the Authentic Self
- Clearing and Blessing Past Traumas
- Healing the Feminine Wound
- Establishing Sexual Boundaries
- Receptivity and Release: The Feminine-Masculine Connection
- Limiting Beliefs and Quantum Love
Lessons consist of:
- A written description
- 1 Audio lecture
- Guided Meditations
- 1-2 Creative arts therapies directives and video tutorials (art or movement)
Participants of this event will be able to identify the following on a multiple choice quiz and learning assessment, which will be part of the course evaluation:
- Identify the frequency with which women experience depression, in the United States, and rates of sexual violence against women, across the globe.
- Identify the correct definition of “archetypes,” according to Carl Jung’s Complex Theory.
- Identify the correct descriptions of three female archetypes.
- Identify the definition of energetic “titration” as it applies to trauma recovery.
- Identify the three core principles of Quantum Physics and their impact on self-determination and reality testing.
- Identify at least three mindfulness-based creative arts therapies directives in working with traumatized women.
In purchasing this course, you will receive one lesson “dripped” each day, until all lessons have been released. Once you have received all course material, you will have access whenever you want, for all time!
If you are interested in continuing education contact hours…
This course is currently offering 12.0 self-study, continuing education contact hours, for Licensed Creative Arts Therapists in New York State.
In order to obtain these contact hours you will need:
- To complete all Lesson modules (there is a tracking system that monitors if you watched all lectures to their completion and opened all lesson modules, etc.).
- To complete a course evaluation through Survey Monkey.
- To complete a graded learning assessment (you must answer at least 75% of the questions correctly; this score will trigger the release of your certificate by email).
A reminder about self-study and continuing education:
For LCATs in New York State, a self-study course can only equal 1/3 of the required contact hours for your license renewal. So, if your license renews in three years, you will require 36 continuing education contact hours, thus a maximum of 12 of those hours can be self-study. The rest of your contact hours must be live events. This includes online webinars, which CreativeArtsTherapiesOnline.com will be offering on a monthly basis, starting in February of 2017. All enrolled students will be updated on new live and self-study course launches, so keep an eye out for our newsletter!