How To Get Sponsorship For Podcasts by Jason Zook
Remove the stress from sponsorships!
Where do you find potential sponsors? How do you reach out to them? How do you set your prices?
Getting sponsorships can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to feel that way any longer. Jason Zook has mastered the art of landing sponsorships and wants to share everything he’s learned with you.
You don’t have to feel like a sleazy salesman (unless you want to??)
Where do you start? What if you’ve never gotten a paying sponsorship before? How do you avoid sounding and feeling like a sleazy salesman?
This isn’t fluff. It isn’t a magic formula. It’s proven, actionable steps that work! The information you’ll learn in these courses will help you land sponsorships IMMEDIATELY, whether you’re trying to get a $500 sponsorship or a $50,000 sponsorship.
How can you start getting paying sponsors right away?
Jason Zook has created simple online courses and resources that feature step-by-step actions you can take to start landing sponsors for your blog, podcast, or event. The courses include specific email scripts, sponsorship templates, and downloadable resources that will help you get paying sponsors.
You’ll hear from successful bloggers, event coordinators, and podcasters – some of which have won Best of iTunes or made $100,000s in sponsorship revenue. Jason sits down with them to reveal their sponsorship tips, tricks, and best practices.
These courses have over fifteen hours of content. They’re completely self-paced and you get lifetime access. If new content gets added later, you’ll get it at no additional charge.
These courses are mobile-friendly, so you can listen to it on-the-go, or you can download all the lessons and resources and learn offline.
These self-led sponsorship courses are for you if:
- You’re ready to do the research, evaluation, and take imperfect action.
- You’re OK to get ideas down that aren’t polished at first, and improve your processes and pitches.
- You aren’t afraid of experimenting, pushing boundaries, and asking yourself hard questions about your project.
- You have a podcast, blog, event, or want to create one.
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and do a bit of work. There’s no magic bullet or secret sauce here.
- You want to make money for your hard work!
These self-led sponsorship courses are NOT for you if:
- You don’t want to work, you just want to be handed bags of money.
- You equate simple answers with easy answers.
- You don’t care about what you create or your audience, you just want a vanity project.
- You’re from other planets.
- You’ve never heard of an event, podcast, or blog.
- You still pay for AOL.
- You’re name is Jared.