Kyle Hoobin – Facing The Mirror – Relationship Class
Personalities are only needed when there is you “and” the world. After all, if you’re separate from life, then you need an identity that supports this supposed reality. Since this identity is obviously false, it will always bring with it a sense of lack into one’s experience. The false lacks truth and so it will always try to compensate for this lack with goals of fulfillment… and in most cases, these goals come in the form of other people.
Although it’s a coping mechanism designed to manage and unite an already unified life, the personality is not a problem. In fact, if enough space and time is given to inquire into its nature then it can serve as a powerful guiding light back to truth and freedom.
Get Kyle Hoobin – Facing The Mirror – Relationship Class at Traderdeve.com
Through Your Relationships.
Life itself is undivided which means that all relationships are relationships with yourself… literally. The people that you come into contact with most frequently however, tend to be the ones whose personalities reflect or compliment your own the most; they are the ones who can show you who you’re trying to be. So when you’re ready to awaken to your true nature, you need not look any further than the person next to you. By inquiring into the relationships that you’ve been trying to maintain or avoid, you’re shown very quickly the reasons for why you’ve been keeping yourself asleep.
Ultimately, you wake up from the dream of separation by acknowledging and questioning the dream of separation.
In This Class We’ll Be Covering Several Common Relationship Themes And Challenges That Most People Encounter on The Path of Spiritual Awakening.
Some examples of these themes and challenges are:
- Reconciling your receptivity & empathy towards others with the pull to speak the truth in every situation.
- Whether or not a relationship is being used or avoided to deny the truth of who you are.
- Discovering what remains once you let go of your expectations of others.
- The unwillingness to expose the darkness of our most intimate personal stories for fear of rejection.
- Confronting the need for and fear of reward and punishment, approval and disapproval.
- Identifying unhealthy relationships and knowing when to say goodbye.
- Establishing boundaries with family members.
- Recognizing certain thought-patterns as the foundation of who you believe yourself to be.
- Finding peace with the often destructive consequences of spiritual awakening (i.e. the dissolution of long-standing relationships based on guilt and dependancy).
- Blending the introverted aspect of aloneness with the extroverted aspect of oneness to foster real joy.
The first two parts of this four-part class involves two 20-minute inquiry sessions; one on the topic of trust and the other on the willingness to question. Part 3 involves a 1.5-hour live class recording where I cover the most common relationship themes and challenges on the path of awakening. Part 4 is a 15-minute inquiry session where you’re invited to assess and integrate everything that’s been covered over the previous 3 sessions.
Part 1 — 20-Minute Self-Inquiry Session (video recording)
Part 2 — 20-Minute Self-Inquiry Session (video recording)
Part 3 — 1.5-Hour Live Class With Kyle (video recording)
Part 4 — 15-Minute Class Summary (video recording)