Socionomics Summit by The 2012
Archive : The 2012 Socionomics Summit
Get Socionomics Summit by The 2012 at Traderdeve.com
We bring the entire conference to you
In April 2012, Robert Prechter and a formidable group of academics and finance professionals gathered in Atlanta to share their latest findings in social mood research. Even more groundbreaking than the 2011 Summit, the second annual event did not disappoint.
You can now watch the entire event at your own pace, from the comfort and convenience of your home or office. Experience all 11 engaging speaker presentations and informative Q&A sessions with instant online access to the original visualfootage
Here’s Who You’ll See:
- Robert Prechter, author of the two-book set Socionomics, presented the just-released paper “Social Mood, Stock Market Performance and US Presidential Elections,” one of the top ten most-downloaded papers on the site, SSRN.com.
- Terry Burnham, author of the acclaimed Mean Markets and Lizard Brains and former equity fund manager, spoke on “The Neural and Emotional Basis of Herding in Financial Markets.”
- Managing Director of the MarketPsych Group and board-certified psychiatrist Richard Peterson presented on “Greed, Fear, and the Predictive Power of Financial Emotions.”
- Macroeconomic researcher and strategist at Paineiras Investimentos Jose Carlos Carvalho offered insights in his presentation, “Brazil’s Socionomics: From Basket-Case to Superstar.”
- Leena Ilmola, senior researcher at the Advanced Systems Analysis program of International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis in Vienna, presented on the qualitative “Social Mood Indicator” she and her Extreme Events team developed for the European Ministry of Defense.
- Financial services expert and 25-year market veteran Peter Atwater spoke about “Horizon Preference: How Changes in Social Mood Affect Decision Making.”
- Plus, the Socionomics Institute’s Matt Lampert, Euan Wilson and Mark Almand presented on various topics.
The 2012 Socionomics Summit Download, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Download, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Groupbuy, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Free, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Torrent, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Course Download, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Review, The 2012 Socionomics Summit Review